Colombia. Friday 2 September closes the call for the fourth version of the University Contest TecnoTelevisión in 2016, organized by the magazine TVyVideo + Radio, seeks to recognize the work done at universities future professionals in the industry, in order to encourage interest by practical training through a video in which tell a story free theme.
That is why, TecnoTelevisión & Radio seeks from the Concourse college filmmakers showing and bear witness to their accomplishments, stories about a topic of interest, the passionate, and so can capture in their videos the best narrative and technical qualities, giving account their skills and knowledge during the training process.
Defining the issue
1. Audiovisual pieces must tell a story.
2. The contestant can choose the gender issue and want to address in its audiovisual piece.
3. The jury's decisions are final. Participants, once they deliver their work to be considered by a jury, they assume that they have the experience and the necessary criteria to make the best choice and the end and leave no winners, completely welcome it.
Know all the bases of the Contest, by clicking here.
The creators of the winning audiovisual piece will receive:
- Plate recognition.
- Magazine article TVyVideo + Radio highlighting the profile of the / the winners and work.
- A recording kit includes:
- AG-GH4U Panasonic
- 7080-AA tripod Tripod Kit E-Image
- Starmaker lighting Bi-Color Pack 1 G6LED104 of Fluotec
For more information you can write to coordinator Scholarly © mico of TecnoTelevisiÃ³n & Radio, Richard St., to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.tecnotelevision.com