Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: How much care about certification in AV?

How much care about certification in AV? #575

LATIN AMERICA InfoComm and AVI TecnoMultimedia presented the webinar: "The InfoComm RAVT review and its role in the industry," presented by Ana Maria Restrepo, Coordinator of Programs and Sales for Latin America of InfoComm International. Following this presentation, we want to extend the discussion and know their answers on the following concerns:

What both AV professionals in Latin America are concerned by trained and certified?
Do the AV companies in the region encourage training among its employees?
What are the difficulties when seeking training on AV in Latin America?

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

Richard St., Ext. 41
Tel: + 1 [305] 285 3133 - Miami, USA
Tel: + 52 [55] 4170 8330 - Mexico DF
Tel: + 55 [11] 3042 2103 - São Paulo, Brazil
Tel: + 57 [1] 381 9215 - Bogota, Colombia

How much care about certification in AV? #581

For me personally, I think very important. However, companies do nothing to train their technical personnel in AV. In most companies do not have tools for quality control and no control is made.
If I had the opportunity to receive training, seminars, workshops, etc., I'm in.

How much care about certification in AV? #582

True, but increasingly are training and updating spaces that arise for the professional AV industry in Latin America. An important part are the fairs in Mexico TecnoMultimedia InfoComm Colombia and Brazil. In addition, InfoComm International has a wide range of courses and workshops virtual and carried out throughout the region, as well as constantly organizes webinars AVI LATIN AMERICA magazine. We hope that interest in training like yours continue to grow among all industry professionals.

Richard St., Ext. 41
Tel: + 1 [305] 285 3133 - Miami, USA
Tel: + 52 [55] 4170 8330 - Mexico DF
Tel: + 55 [11] 3042 2103 - São Paulo, Brazil
Tel: + 57 [1] 381 9215 - Bogota, Colombia
  • Page:
moderators: latinpressJUANMONTOYArsantabperez1I abidondoalex4445valarcon3

Latest Posts

Latest Reviews

• My sincerest congratulations. It is a professional in which you can have the full confidence that ...

Read more...

• Good evening, I'm looking for Panasonic AG-UX90 TRIPODE BGO3AA semi new camera to buy.

Read more...

• Greetings: As I can empesar.los online courses

Read more...

• Good afternoon, I want to sell used equipment that have to producccion as, arri kit, dolly 4 2 straight ...

Read more...

• Hello, We report from AVTech Ltda, Datavideo distributor in Colombia, the switcher SE-500 has ...

Read more...