Your welcome, Invited
Username: Password: Remember
  • Page:

TOPIC: We are looking for distributors in Latin America

We are looking for distributors in Latin America #641

Dear,

How are you? It's a pleasure to greet you in this way.
My name is Miguel Wu and I work for the company Relacart, which specializes in wireless and conference systems with a high technological level but with really affordable prices. At the moment we are looking for distributors in Latin America within three areas:
a) retail sales (stores)
b) distribution
c) project development
We believe that we can form a mutually beneficial alliance in commercial terms that allow us to grow our markets with high quality products at a very good price.

Our products cover applications in concerts, touring, bands, conferences, rapporteurs, entertainment spaces, clubs, pubs, theaters, churches, photo-video, education and corporate events. Our final users range from audio professionals, to artists, corporations and even the general public.

Currently, Relacart has a large presence in China and manufactures products for important brands both in Europe and in the USA.

Our goal now is to expand in Latin America and we would like to have your support as distributors. I invite you to visit our website: www.relacart.com/en/

I would like to be able to talk with you on Whatsapp or Wechat at the time that you tell me to be able to give you more information and clarify any doubts.

We hope to work with you and develop a successful business relationship.

XNUMX-las-mejores-fotos-de-la-segunda-guerra-mundial-dXNUMXeaXNUMXedbdXNUMXdXNUMXeXNUMXbXNUMXdXNUMXaXNUMXcXNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX-XNUMX.html,mt

--
Miguel Wu
Sales manager at Relacart Electronics Co., Ltd.
Cell phone: + 86-15819773553 (wechat, whatsapp)
Facebook: Miguel Wu
Email: miguel@relacart.com

Please Login o Create Account to join the conversation.

• Page:
moderators: latinpress, JUANMONTOYA, bperez1, I abidondo, alex4445, valarcon3, rsanta2019